Consultant Town Planner
Posted on 29 January, 2020
We are looking for an ambitious and engaging consultant with at least 2 years of proven expertise in the sector to support project delivery across a diverse project portfolio. The role requires the positive contribution to project delivery and a commitment to achieving quality results.
Specific Tasks and Duties
- To support a range of projects from inception through to securing consent or strategy delivery;
- To show commitment to continuous professional development, and demonstrate initiative and proactive learning across all assignments;
- To prepare and communicate complex information in an appropriate manner to project stakeholders;
- To carry out other duties and responsibilities of a similar nature to those described above as may be allocated from time to time.
- You will ideally have 2+ years of town planning, development and strategy experience;
- A proven track record and experience in the planning and development industry;
- Knowledge and experience of Irish planning and EIAR procedure;
- Analytical skills will be a key part of your academic experience/professional character.
- Irish Planning Institute professional accreditation (with CPD maintained), and/or Royal Town Planning Institute accreditation (with CPD maintained);
- A strong interest in the planning and development policy landscape in Ireland;
- Passionate about town planning, development and strategy – eager to learn and engage;
- Self-starter initiative – motivated with a positive and creative outlook, and a strong team player;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in working within a business and technical environment;
- Ambition – career and personal development focused;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise multiple projects with sound judgment and time management skills;
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), analytical planning and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in the position, please use the form below to submit your application:
Thank you for applying.
We will review your details and get back to you as soon as possible.